Monday, March 18, 2013

A trip to Sugarbush Mapple Syrup Festival

  March 8, I had a trip to Sugarbush Mapple Syrup Festival with my LINC classmate. It was a interesting experience and I had some good harvest.
  We were introduced and explained about mapple syrup by Leana, a guide of the Festival. She taught us how to recognize mapple tree and showed us how to get original syrub liquid by drillling the tree.We also had a chance to know the traditional process of refining syrup form the original liquid.The most impressive knowlege I've learned is that it needs 40 buckets of original liquild to get 1 bucket of syrup ! Additinally, I had some good gains from the festival, I found good qulility of honey in the souvenir shop and bought it for my mom and mapple syrup as a keepsake.
 I'd recommend you to have a trip to Sugarbush Mapple Syrup Festival, it could be a memorable and valuable experience especailly for your children.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found the trip memorable and valuable! Yeah, go with the family!

    ReplyDelete